Friday, July 25, 2008

Sweet Cruiser

I won this sweet cruiser bike at Macey's grocery store when I was working in December. But a few weeks ago we decided to get me a mountain bike so I could go on some trails with Trevor. I'm so glad we bought it and I am loving it, but now I am trying to sell my cruiser. If anyone is looking for an awesome road bike or know anyone who is, please let me know. It is an '07 Raleigh Retro Glide and freakin' sweet. It has a big comfy seat, one gear, and coaster brakes. I haven't even really ridden it at all. I rode it to school at UVU for the spring semester (there and back for 4 months) and that is it. It is in mint condish. We are asking $300 for it or best offer.

1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

nice ride! Me and Roger bought some bikes and we keep telling ourselves we need to go riding!! Man, I am kind of sad to leave Starcrest this weekend but happy at the same time!! Take care!