Sunday, August 3, 2008

Grandma's Party

This past weekend was my Grandma's 71st Birthday Party so we went to Draper to celebrate with the fam. We found this cool toy in my Uncle's garage and started playing around with it. Pretty fun, and some good exercise too (especially on the driveway slope.) This is me trying to do some cool stuff, but I'm not even strong enough to get going.

We also started playing on the trampoline and showing off our tricks.... of which I have none. Here is Trevor's best attempt at toe touches.


For those who don't know, my Grandma is Mexican and so she had to sing some Spanish songs for all of us. It was kinda cool, but at the same time, I couldn't even really tell she was singing different songs. They all just sound the same to me and Trevor. But we had some awesome Mexican food... the traditional beans and rice with Tri-tip and some delicious chicken.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I think it was only her 71st birthday. When do you guys start school? We need to get together sometime for girl's night again, or a double date. Have you seen mama mia?

Rappleye Family said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for much for helping us move! I miss Starcrest, but this place is better for us! Thanks for being so sweet, I hope you like that piece of furniture!! Take care, and keep in touch!