Monday, July 14, 2008

The Bestest Husband

I was thinking the other day how blessed I am to have Trevor in my life. He is such a wonderful husband and my best friend. I couldn't ask for anything more. We have had such a great relationship ever since we have known each other, which has been about 12 years now, and it has only gotten better since we have been married. He is so romantic, and i absolutely LOVE it. This is a picture he took on his mission by the Black Sea. He is so sweet! He always does cute little things like that to remind me how much he loves me.

So, this was pretty short, but I just want to say that I LOVE TREVOR! I always have and always will.

1 comment:

Rog said...

Hi Sarah! So you are in my ward right? Wow I did not even really recognize you! So your husband is in the army too? WOW! Well I am switching relief Society's in a couple weeks. What relief society are you in? We are switching from East to West. Cya around! This is Tasha Rappleye by the way using my husbands account