Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One year

Trevor and I just celebrated our one year anniversary on June 30. It was so great. It's hard to believe how fast the time flies, but I have loved every minute of it. So to celebrate, we went to Lagoon for the day and then stayed at the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake. It was pretty suite :) We stayed in the Italian Gondola room with a huge tv and a jetted tub and they even had sparkling apple cider and cheese cake waiting for us when we got there. It was awesome! Trevor also took me to The Pie Pizzeria. It was delicious. Daresay, the best pizza I have ever tasted. I definitely recommend it to anyone heading that way.
Lagoon was a blast too. We spent about 8 hours there and got our money's worth. Unfortunately, we are horrible at taking pictures so we have none. I am pretty disappointed, Trevor doesn't seem to know why or what the big deal is. We also managed to ruin the keyless entry thing on our car keys by going on all the wet rides. We had no other place to put our keys and didn't really think about just taking the actual key with us. So sorry I don't have any pictures to post, but you can just take my word for it that we had a great anniversary.


No comments: