Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Masterpiece

While Trevor is gone at drill this weekend (again), I decided that I would be crafty and make something cute. I saw this at one of our friend's house and I thought it was so pretty and then last night my sister was making one, so I stole the instructions and copied them and just decided to go for it today. This is the finished product. It was actually a lot easier than I thought it was going to be and only took be about 2 hours from start to finish to do everything. I do have instructions if any of you would like to make one. Total cost for me = $25 with the frame and all. And surprisingly, I actually enjoyed making it and didn't get frustrated at all... that is really an achievement for me considering how crafty I am!!

1 comment:

Beau, Amanda, Gracie, and Evie said...

Hey Sarah that is beautiful! I want a copy of that!