Saturday, June 21, 2008

What the HECK!?!?!?

I am so frustrated right now!!!! I can not even describe it. So, about a month ago we took our car down to Sears Auto Center to get new shocks and struts and an alignment. It hasn't even been a full month and the alignment is already SO off. I took it back today and they said that there were some bent parts underneath and all this stuff and that the only way that POSSIBLY could have happened was for me to get in a wreck or run over something really big. Well, NEITHER of those have happened, in fact, we haven't even hardly driven the car. I put about 10 miles on the car each day. I'm not sure how this could have happened. After getting over dealing with the Sears guys, I took the car to Big O and they told me the same thing. What the HECK!!! Trevor and I are both so pissed off right now. And they said we need new tires.... of course. Now they have me worried that I'm going to get a blowout before Trevor gets home in 4 days. Trevor is worried about that too and he told me to make sure I know how to get the spare out and know where the jack is and stuff just in case.

We are going to go down to sears again when he gets back and chew them out (we think they did something to our car, because we haven't done anything to it, and no one else has driven it) and make them do something for free, or at least cheap. Wow.... I'm glad I got that all out. I actually feel a LITTLE better now than I did a few minutes ago. In fact, I have been so irate the whole day about the whole thing that I have cried a few times just to let out some of the frustration. Ok I'm done now.

3 comments:

Josh n' Katie said...

I HATE dealing with car stuff! I hope you get it all figured out. JUst a thought about the tires ... Saturday we drove up to SLC and we saw 7 yes seven people on the side of the road changing flat tires. So maybe just try to stay off i-15 till Trevor gets home or have your cell phone with you and I'll make Josh come change it for you!

Kayla said...

Hey Sarah, I found you off of the Horrocks' blog. Don't go to Big O! They suck! And from the sound of it, Sears is off the list now too!

If you'd like to be a reader of my blog, email me your email at kaylafornia83@gmail.com.

Erin said...

Ok. First of all, you put mine or Ammon's number into your phone and promise to CALL us if you ever get stranded. I HATE car troubles, especially when it seems shady.