Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One more

I still have one more week by myself until Trevor comes back. I'm excited beyond words to see him again. It feels like it has been forever. Luckily my new job it keeping me busy and taking up some time. For those who don't know, I now work for NuSkin in Provo putting labels on products and such. It is money.... not really my dream job. I did however have an interview today for another job at UVSC, (soon to be UVU) which will be so much better than this. I'm a little doubtful though. They didn't seem too impressed that I was going to be starting classes again in August....... how dumb is that? I thought school was supposed to be good and don't you think that because they have students working there, they would be a little more flexible with school schedules and all? It's all a little confusing to me...If I don't get it, I guess I can TOLERATE getting up at 5:30 am for the next 2 months.

1 comment:

Josh n' Katie said...

Hey Sarah! I didn't know Trevor was gone! If you get bored feel free to come on over! I don't know how you guys do that! I couldn't handle it. So when did you start your job?