Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to the Grind

School starts this week for both Trevor and I, and neither of us are super excited about it. I was actually kind of dreading it (even though I could've been done I decided to come back for another degree), but then today I had my orientation meeting for dental hygiene and got all my tools and my "first patient."
So now I'm a little more excited about it all. I'll be going to school for 2 more years now, and Trevor only has one more year left in his diesel mechanic program, but wishes he was done already. He is not the biggest fan of school and homework!! Needless to say, we will be super busy now trying to fit everything in, so I will do my best at keeping the blog updated.

1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

You are going to Dental Hygiene school? Wow that is cool!! Good luck with that!