Thursday, June 27, 2013

catch up/ back track

My life is crazy busy it seems like. Or maybe I just enjoy playing with my kids too much to actually sit down and write a blog post... either way, I've decided today's the day.

I can not believe how fast my kiddos are growing. Looking back at pictures from a few months ago, they have already changed so much. I love it, but I already miss it (a little). Back in March we spent Easter with my family on a hike up Hidden Valley. It was really fun and great weather. And can I just say, Trevor is the best husband ever. On the way back down, he was packing Kaydance, who had fallen asleep, on his back. I had Nolan in the baby carrier, and once he fell asleep too, he was flopping all over the place. So Trevor took him and carried both kids down the trail. That's like 50 lbs, people!!


 Afterwards, we went back to my parents house and had an egg hunt. Kaydance was so excited that she found a pink egg, her favorite color!

Easter morning was fun and the kids got some new clothes, some toys, and candy from the Easter Bunny.(I love messy hair pictures from first thing in the morning!)




In April, we decided to go for a picnic and drive out behind the rocks and do some exploring. We bought Trevor a little Ford Explorer Sport so he wanted to try it out. Trevor found this awesome place that's right on the edge of the cliff. He promises me we're going back to camp there sometime. It was a little windy, but the kids loved playing in the dirt and we had a great time as a family.



 My two favorite boys!


 Kaydance climbed all the way to the top of this hill without help from Trevor. She is a little monkey!
I think that's enough for one post, I'll be posting another soon, to continue to catch up. I promise.

No comments: