Saturday, January 30, 2010

same ol' same ol'

There's not much that's new, but just thought I would do a quick update:

- Kaydance is now 5 1/2 months old and is getting so big. She loves going to the day care center while I go to school (although she's already been sick twice since school started less than a month ago). She also loves to eat... EVERYTHING! I've been letting her "practice" feeding herself...

- I have been trying to study like crazy for my boards, which are in March and May, so that I will be able to get my license and be a practicing hygienist!

- Trevor spends the majority of his time working and driving. He is getting pretty sick of the 3-hour-one-way drive every weekend. But it is always worth it!

Here are just a few more of the latest and greatest pictures of Kaydance:






4 comments:

Knutson Family said...

Everything is going to be better in May. For everyone. It always is.

Katie said...

I love her big happy smile! So is growing up so fast. Spring will be here before you know it...hang in there!

We Krazy Knuts said...

She's so so so cute!!!! She's getting so big! Hope that everything goes well with all of your big tests and things.

Susan said...

My Goodness she is adorable. We miss you guys!