Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ummm.....

I woke up sick this morning. I absolutely DESPISE being sick. Throw up, diarrhea, chills, fatigue, achiness, and hungry/thirsty because you can't eat/drink anything without throwing it up. That's how I'm feeling right now, if you care to sympathize. I dreaded calling my teacher to tell her I was sick and wouldn't be at clinic today, but it went well, and turns out 2 of the other girls were home sick also. I tried to make my attitude a little positive and thought this would be a good chance to get some long-needed homework done. (I was in fact, complaining to my mom last night about how I didn't have enough time to get it all done, and now I was home all day with nothing else to do.) Turns out: I am utterly and completely worthless when I'm sick. I have NO ENERGY at all. But I can not sleep because my stomach won't let me. So here I sit, miserable, and piled in every bit as much homework as I had last night. Ok, there's my negativeness.

Better news is that we got to bless Kaydance the week before conference in Moab with all of our family members. It was so much fun and Kaydance was absolutely beautiful in the dress my mom made for her! Thanks mom!





A few more random things:

The other sunday I got Kaydance ready for church first and then put her in her swing to be entertained while I finished getting myself ready. Here she is when I got her ready,


and this is what I found when I came back.



And here are just a few more cute pictures of her from the past few weeks.



5 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Oh darling!! Just darling!! ha ha. Sorry you are sick :(

Anonymous said...

I'm empathizing with you. And so is my stomach!!

Knutson Family said...

I hate being sick. Does Kaydance have a flu shot?

We Krazy Knuts said...

Oh, I hope you feel better!!! Kaydance is so so so so so cute!!! I love her smile!
Oh, and in response to Jordan and Jaicee...I don't think that they give the flu shot to babies under 6 months...at least that's what they told me about Brooklyn.
It was so fun to see you at your beautiful baby's blessing!!! Hope to see you again soon!

Erin said...

Kaydance is so dang cute! It's always funny when they pull the hairbow over the eyes!

I hope you don't have the swine flu and start feeling better soon.