Saturday, September 5, 2009

Kaydance

Apparently I haven't been putting enough pictures and such of Kaydance on here. So, here a few of my favorites and a few videos.


This is a real smile. She was about 2 weeks old when I took this. Unfortunately the flash went off and made her close her eyes, but I just love that gummy smile.


First time at church.




This video is just of her sleeping, not really super exciting, but she's just so cute!




Here's one of her when she's just waking up, see how close she is to rolling over already?!?!

These next two are the things that we do when Trevor is here on the weekends:

2 comments:

Knutson Family said...

Oh! I love those little baby grunts and stretches when they're waking up! It's not cute when an adult wakes up and grunts and stretches... especially Jordan...but for some reason, newborns make everything cute.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Oohh she is so cute! I love that smile!