Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update

School is half over!! That's one of the best things that could happen. It's such a great feeling to be half done with the semester. Hopefully the second half will go as fast as the first half. Trevor did so well on his midterms ( I think the highest in his class.... like always) I"m so proud of my smart husband! :) The other big news, if any of you didn't already know (which I think you all do) is that we are expecting our first baby. I am just a little over 4 months now and everything is going great. We couldn't be happier or more excited about this new addition to our family. We will find out at my next appointment what it will be. Trevor wants a boy, and my preference is swaying that way as well, but I really don't care. I just want healthy. Plus Trevor says that he is "too manly to have a girl." So in the mean time we want to know what you all think we will have...

8 comments:

Herring Family said...

Ryan said he was too manly to have a girl too but look what happened! I bet you will have a girl!! I am so happy for you guys! We cant wait to find out what you are really having!

Knutson Family said...

If you remember, I was supposedly so manly that I did not even have an X chromosome. I was so manly that the egg was supposed to run screaming when the boys came charging in. WAY too manly to have a girl...

...and now I have two girls.

And you can say what you want about me, but if I had video of every time you played with my baby girls and they got you babbling and giggling like some sort of tamed lion, I think you'd have to admit that "Mr. Too Manly" would secretly love to be a "Daddy" to a sweet little girl.

Come on, Trevor, you know McLain and Sheri are having a girl. Why not join the club? Girls are where it's at these days. Then you and me and McLain can get together and be sensitive, new-age dads. We can let our wives go out and pamper themselves while we stay at home with the girls and have princess parties and eat pink-frosted cupcakes with sprinkles. Doesn't that sound like fun?

P.S. If you do end up having a girl, I'm going to devote an entire day to calling you every half hour just to laugh triumphantly into the phone.

Knutson Family said...

Girl! Girl! Girl! Girl!
WOOOOOOHOOOOO!
Girl! Girl! Girl! Girl!

Angel said...

YAY!! Congratulations. I didn't know you were pregnant and that is SO awesome! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Dianna said...

I think it will be a girl, and yes Trevor will be so wrapped around her little finger that all he'll be seeing is PINK!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

The definition of manly is being able to hold your own in a predominantly female environment. I vote XX!

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

I vote for healthy for you as well. We will also be finding out soon what we are having. Hopefully. We don't really care what it is, but Levi is afraid for it to be a girl because he will be a total sucker. I think "I'm too manly for a girl" is man code for "Little girls scare me to death" Good luck to you.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I vote healthy too!