Friday, January 16, 2009

Anyone????

For school we are now in the clinic at school working on patients. There aren't very many people that call in out of the blue, so we are ultimately responsible to find our own patients. If any of you need a cleaning or know of ANYONE that needs a cleaning, please let me know. You can call me at 435-260-1837 or you can call the clinic and talk to Linda at 801-863-7608 and say you want an appointment with me. I need patients of all ages and all kinds of mouths. It takes 3 hours for the appointment and it is $25 for adults, $10 for kids, and $13 for students. Here are the times I'm there:

Monday: 3:00 - 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 - 11:30
Thursday: 8:30 - 11:30


Please, please, please come in and tell everyone you know. Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

kenna said...

I NEED ONE!

Count me in.

I will find time and get some clean teeth.

can i tell you that I am terrified of the dentist office? So be gentle or no tip.