Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Back and better than ever

Many of you might remember a few years ago on Halloween when Trevor and I dressed up as gothic people. To refresh your memories, click here. This Halloween, we didn't really get creative, and just decided to do the same again, but with more accessories. Trevor won best costume at our party this year too.




This year Kaydance wanted to be Snow White. I prepped her all about getting dressed up and trick-or-treating and whole bit for a couple weeks. She was so excited about it all until the day was here. She didn't want to be in her costume at all or have anything to do with it. But the minute I mentioned she would get to wear makeup she was all over the idea. (She LOVES when I "put makeup on her") She ended up being such a cute Snow White.

We went to the trunk-or-treat and she caught on pretty quick to the idea of getting candy. And since we didn't want to scare all the kids away with our goth costumes, we changed to something a little more family friendly.



5 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

I know I said this last time, but seriously Trevor looks so creepy!! And how did you get your hair that curly. It's GORGEOUS! I Love it!

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Cutest snow white ever. When did she get so big?! What is wrong with these babies, don't they know they should stay little forever!

We Krazy Knuts said...

You guys are so creepy! AHH!

Knutson Family said...

How can Satan's Minions of darkness produce such a sweet little girl???

Trevor, I said this last time, but I think this year tops it: You are the scariest goth I have ever seen, and If I met you on the street, I would probably pee involuntarily whether you were physically threatening me or not.