Thursday, November 5, 2009

A few of my favorite things

I must say that I haven't been as good lately about taking pictures of Kaydance. But I have gotten a few videos of her. She has been such a chatter box lately and loves to coo and talk.





This is one where she fell asleep with a pacifier and then pulled it out. I guess she still thought it was in there. Watch her lips:



And lastly, this is one of her in the tub. She absolutely loves bath time. She splashes around so much I usually end up almost as wet as her. I have been meaning to get a video of her, and when I finally did, she gave me a little surprise... listen and watch closely... This was just too funny not to share :)


3 comments:

Knutson Family said...

HAH!!! Oh my heck, I love little baby mumbles. What a cute little niece I have! But I must say, catching her farting in the bath ON VIDEO is absolutely priceless. You'd better make copies of that so that it is never lost... you will need to splice that in to the wedding slide show at her reception someday.

Priceless, I tell you.

Knutson Family said...

You know, you should upload that to AFV. I'll bet anything you'd make it on the show.

Go here:

http://site.abc.go.com/primetime/afv/?pn=submissionprocess

Carly Sharp said...

Too cute. Thanks for sharing.