Friday, April 3, 2009

And it's a......

Baby Girl!! After much waiting and anxiousness we went to the dr. today to get the ultrasound. It was pretty obvious that it's a girl. I am so super excited. Trevor, on the other hand, is in shock about the whole thing. He's not quite sure what to think. He talked about having a boy so much and how much he wanted one, that he was convinced that it was going happen, and now this. He "doesn't know what to do with a girl." I guess we'll figure it out together!! We have a few names that we've talked about that we like but nothing is set in stone as of yet. Everything looked good and my due date is still Aug. 8.

10 comments:

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

Congrats!! Girls are so fun and you will love being a mommy!!

Jen said...

Hooray! It's about time that they got the scheduling right! I'm so excited for you both.

Rappleye Family said...

YAY!! Girls are fun! Congrats that exciting!! Are you working full time right now? Where at? Have you been really sick?

Ben said...

Congrats, guys!! Very exciting.

Trevor, talk to your older brother about girls as children. I'm sure he can provide some helpful insights. :)

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Hooray! We had a baby girl in December and they are the best! How are you guys doing? I haven't seen you since your wedding!!

Eric and Jodi Eames said...

Congrats guys that is so exciting. I'm laughing at Trevor's reacion to a girl it reminds me of when Ammon Wiemers found out they were having a girl and just said that he didn't care if they had a boy or girl he would be treating the baby as a boy!!! Too bad India is such a cute princess maybe he will have more luck with Maya :) Kids are so cute and your little girl will be no exception!!

Carly Sharp said...

Trevor will absolutely love the little girl when she is born and he will spoil and protect her. You both will be great parents. Congrats!

Erin said...

ConGRATulaTIONS! I am excited for her arrival in the next few months! Another female might balance out Trevor's uber-manliness.

(And Ammon says, "That's funny and welcome to the club).

nettie said...

Yea!! Having a girl first is a blessing in disguise. You'll see!! You'll really appreciate her help after your 12th child:)

Kristin said...

I always thought I'd have a boy since I was such a tomboy and know nothing about girls. We didn't know what Baylie was until she was born and now I love girls. It's like having a live baby doll.